Friday, February 6, 2009

Little Tiny Miss L

This little lady was just the sweetest! Look at all that hair!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Little tiny Miss L's blessing dress.
Photobucket
Photobucket

As soon as I walked in the house I spotted this amazing piano. Apparently a family heirloom it made for a great shooting spot! These might be my FAV!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Posing little ones can sometimes present many problems. In the inbetween moments when mom is calming the sweet baby down I love to shoot a bit. Those are the best moments, the inbetween. watching a baby cuddle, relax and coo as soon as it feels his mothers arms around them might be one of the most magical things I have ever seen!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Miss L looks great in RED!
Photobucket
A big yawn
Photobucket
I love this face!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
and big brother had to get in on some of the action. He just wanted to pretend to be like his little sister!
Photobucket
Thanks for scheduling a shoot with me E family. I had so much fun and loved meeting your new sweet one!

No comments:

Post a Comment