Wednesday, July 15, 2009

GNO

I love a good GNO (that's a Girls Night Out). Good friends, Girl Talk and belly laughs. Instead of the normal movie... dinner... etc. A few of my friends humored me and did a photoshoot! Seriously how beautiful are these girls! They are also great friends and AMAZING mothers!
Thanks Missy and Abi-lious!
I hope your husbands print these, frame them and keep them on there desks at work! PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Ooooh!! How fun! Those are gorgeous Lisa! You are amazing, as usual! Anyone who gets their picture taken by you is lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gorgeous girls and pictures! Great job girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pictures! Amazing Lisa, where are the pictures of you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Wish I could have made it...though wouldn't ever be able to compete with the beauty of Abi and Melissa...so it was better I wasn't there. lol Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What babes! And what cool pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so great!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once again, great job. I am so excited to see you at family pictures in 3 weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun fun. Can't wait to do it again even though I feel like such a goober. Why aren't there any shots of you in here? I know Preston shot a few.

    ReplyDelete
  9. come on girls, i'm behind the lens for a reason!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes..Where are the pics of you???? That was fun! Lets do it again???!!!! With a bunch of us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. did your personal blog get deleted? my link wouldn't work today... :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy cow your friends are beautiful : ) Wow. Love these pictures.

    ReplyDelete