Monday, September 21, 2009

Maternity

Jana and William are pregnant with their first baby. They are just the cutest couple. I love feeling the exicitment of the parents in maternity sessions. Just pure Joy. I love it love it!

Jana and William are both amazing architects so we shot at there home to take advantage of a super cool colored wall and Williams awesome patio design handy work.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this shot but can't take any credit for this, this was all Jana's idea. I love it and will probally use it again. Your Awesome Jana!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Jana had family in town so while we were shooting they were outside with her niece playing. We joined them for a few frames.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!!! Congrats Jana and William, I'm very excited for you two!!! xo Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, these are awesome images!! Congrats to them both! Aw, I miss you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos - love that one with the green satin!

    ReplyDelete