Monday, December 7, 2009

Melissa and her family!

This shoot was so special for so many reasons! yes yes the family is ADORABLE but this was even more special because this is my favorite second shooter Melissa's family. Melissa is invaluable to me while working a wedding. I am so lucky to have her with me and so lucky to have her as my friend! love you Melissa!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



3 comments:

  1. Awwww...I LOVE YOU TOO MRS LISA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are AWESome!!! I love Melissa, too. What a gorgeous family! Great job...no surprise...LISA!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete