Monday, March 8, 2010

A little Shout out

Something a little different today. This is a little shout out to my sister. She is crazy...in a good way! It took her 3 years but she quilted this for me and Landon as a surprise. Its amazing. Its 1 inch squares, you can't tell what it is unless your this far away. Its so cool. I mean really I would never have the patience for this. Its incredible. So incredible in fact that my mom made me leave it with her. Haha! We kinda fought over it! When I first looked at it I couldn't even tell which kid this was because Landon has since obviously grown up but also has changed hair color, he is now a blond!
Thank you so much Laura, its amazing and a treasure!!
-lisa


2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! How in the world did she do that? I would not have that kind of patience either. So neat, Laura!

    ReplyDelete