Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Everything Stops

Photobucket
Everything stops today for my sweet lady baby who was born a year ago. I can not imagine life with out this spunky, cheerful, and beautiful baby. She's my doll, lady bug, spider monkey, and princess. Who knows what i did to be so lucky? Mommy Loves YOU!
A photo shoot just for you:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and your brother made it in there too finding some happy birthday balloons floating around for you!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What a cute girl you have! I have to say I'm a fan of one year olds! You always have such creative posing ideas as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such precious pictures... the little girl is just darling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images. She is absolutely gorgeous. Love the skirt. Brother is a cutie too.

    ReplyDelete