Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I Heart Faces wk 23

Don't often work with sepia tone but its an interesting challenge so this week i gave it a go.
i snapped this shot of my friends sweet baby boy with a new lens i got from the Ritz Camera going out of business sell, of the subject but that was AWESOME! He has the most beauitful eyes.
this is from a shoot I did of Xavier at UCLA not long ago. I love this shot of X and his mom. Him snugling and peaking out from his mom's chest. You can see that smile in his eye. I love that most children and babies are most at ease while snuggling with there mothers. I see it over and over again and it just warms my heart!

4 comments:

  1. stunning eyes in the kids entry. and your adult entry is so sweet! great entries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both entries are equally wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those baby's eyes too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the reflections in the eyes and the adult shot is sweet too!

    ReplyDelete